Monday, March 7, 2011

Unknown

I've been thinking about starting a crochet/knitting/sewing/awesomeness blog for a while, but I never had the guts. But now I'm gonna do it, regardless of who reads (or doesn't read) this, and regardless of how many of my friends consider blogging lame.

I went to the thrift store and I found this crazy sherbet pink merino/rayon/rabbit hair ( or something along those lines, I lost the tag) sweater. I am a huge believer in recycling yarn, it's good for the environment and it's cheaper. So I bought this sweater (along with three others for $6 total), just to see if it could be recycled and what it would be like to knit with. It's actually made from two strands of yarn, and it's kind of crazy to unravel, but it is super soft. But I realised halfway through this process, what am I going to do with a sweaters worth of pink yarn? I hate pink.

See?

Also, my camera stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment